One Piece fan fiction & pics about Luffy&Nami. I don't own ONE PIECE.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sky Island saga; Skypiea arc

"The important thing for us to concern now is how to get out from here..."

"Just punch it."

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT HARM THIS SNAKE!! IT WILL KILL US RIGHT WHEN WE'RE OUTSIDE!"

"I can't help it. You said that you don't want to go through its ass hol-"

"NO!!!!"

I gave him another fist.

I felt the snake began to move again and throw us flying mixed with those scary skulls and stones. Worried about Aisa, i tried to find her but Pierre(the weird horse) already protecting Aisa from the stones. Before i can sigh in relieve, a big stone flying closer, ready to crack my skulls. I screamed in fear, closing my eyes, waiting for the clash that didn't seem to come. Instead of a pain from my broken skull, i felt flesh.. Touched my bare stomach&hands skin (because i was just wearing bikini-top).
I opened my eyes to see Luffy. I saw him hugging me, protecting me from the any damaging flying stuffs. I was saved.

I saw everything is in slow motion. The stones hitting Luffy's back. But on that moment, a thought came up in my head. That was uncalled for and that wasn't the time for that but i gave up to his warm skin and closed my eyes...

What... The hell i was thinking?! This is Luffy, for God's sake.

We're about to collide to land on another side of snake's stomach when Luffy switched his position so i land right on top of him. I don't know if it just me, but i think we stayed still, not making any movements other than breathing and heart pulse beating, for about more than 10seconds.

"Eh... Uh... Na.. Nami?"

Aisa's voice hit me with common sense.

Luffy loosened his hands so i can stood up.

"You okay, Nami?"

I am telling myself to act 'normally'.
"Yes, thank you."

I saw that weird chevalier and Aisa starring at me and Luffy with a strange expression.

"WHAT?"

They shook their heads.
"Hm. Nothing."

I shrugged.

Eh.

A flashback of what was happened went fast in my head.

"Don't tell anyone about that."

"Yes.."

I turned to Luffy.

"You too. Don't tell anyone... about that."

"Heeeehh?? About what?"

"About you hugged Nami, idiot."

"AISA!!"

"Huuuuhh?? What's the big deal? I thought we've did it times before? Like at the drum isl-"

Aisa and that weird chevalier's jaw opened.. And i got struck by horror.

"You two.. Did.. What??"

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!"

I beat Luffy on his head.

"DON'T SAY AMBIGUOUS WORDS LIKE THAT!!!"

"But Nami-"

"ENOUGH. We won't talk about it again."

By then the snake began to move again, but slower. Maybe it got attacked by something or someone outside. And all of us were sent flying again.
The recent event (*luckily*) didn't repeats itself and i hung on a big stone.

"What are they doing out there actually!!"

Aisa's protected by Pierre, and Luffy's head stuck in the stones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Behind The Scene, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena