One Piece fan fiction & pics about Luffy&Nami. I don't own ONE PIECE.

Monday, November 4, 2013

East Blue saga; Arlong Park arc

Bellemere san...

It's finally here....

The moment you said....

Good thing did come up and i'm so happy now.
I can live my life to the fullest!

And..oh.
I'm sure you already know him, that idiot captain of mine.
He's strong right?
At first i doubt him too. Like other people. I think this is all MY problem and he don't know anything about it. I shouldn't get him into this. Also i have this little voice inside keeps telling me that i don't want anything happen to him because of ME. He just begin his journey right. I can't imagine myself if something bad happen to him...
But he prove me wrong.
The moment he put his 'treasure' hat on my head...
I was...
I don't know what to say about this...
Surprised? Relieved? Grateful? Peace?

You know the other too. Zoro, Sanji kun, even Usopp came to fight!
I still don't get it why they sacrificed themselves to me. If i was them, i would debt myself a lot of berries for that.
But they won!
I was shocked when i know Zoro was fighting with a very serious injury which will kill any man in no time.
Don't you know how thankful i am for those guys?

I am happy. My dream awaits me with long journey ahead.


"Nami why are you still here? They're looking for you, your friends."

.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Behind The Scene, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena